FASTINA
NATC Member
STS Committee

Littlebird
Kentucky

NATC Membership #: 556
Re: Cover Page
Reply #30 - 12/21/06 at 15:49:54

I agree about the bi-monthly issue.  6 issues per year is a lot to work on anyway.  If we have alot of things come in a month in between the regular issues, maybe we can make a special issue.  Or it will be just a really big issue for the following month.  During the winter months is going to be the slow time.

So, guess everyone could be thinking of things to put in an issue.  Sounds like we may have a lot of people interested in having a newsletter again.  I am sure we can have at least 6 issues a year.
« Last Edit: 12/21/06 at 23:31:30 by FASTINA »  

No one cares what I do until I don't do it.

IP Logged

FASTINA
NATC Member
STS Committee

Littlebird
Kentucky

NATC Membership #: 556
Reply #31 - 12/21/06 at 15:50:56

Smoke Em wrote on 12/21/06 at 05:20:32:
Sorry for the hold up, but I have a test coming up and my mind is on other things for the moment. Undecided  July's shouldn't be to difficult being we can just do a whole thing on the GTG.  June's could be about the plans for the GTG, Hotel's, Activities, Etc. with a few pics from the '06 GTG.  Actually since the GTG is the last week of July it may have to be done for the Aug. issue

So, maybe the issues could come out on the even months.

No one cares what I do until I don't do it.

IP Logged

Smoke Em
Forum Administrator
STS Committee

But, I love the cookie!

Laramie, WY

NATC Membership #: 633
Reply #32 - 12/21/06 at 20:28:33

I was thinking with the "Special Issues" we could do something Technical whenever someone gets something done.  For example if someone were to do a Carb. conversion they could write up the how to on how they did it along with some pics.  I know a lot of peaple are always asking questions about lowering, so it would be nice to have something step by step with pictures to go with it.

IP Logged

Snow Angel
Global Moderator
STS Committee

I love snow!
Laramie, WY
Reply #33 - 12/25/06 at 21:28:35

Both of your ideas sound good. Do we have people that would like to provide step by step instructions and photos? That would make a really nice 'how to' commentary. The how to issues could also become 'evergreens' and we could post them on the months when we don't have that much going on. More to come on this. I also think we should post the front page of the newsletter on the regular part of the forum and the rest of the issue in the member's only area? What do you guys think?
Also, Smoke Em, I think this is probably going to be the time I'm going to ask you when I can get that Cannon EOS DsII Digital SLR I've been lusting after... Roll Eyes

If only I knew then what I know now.
TarshaKaylea  
IP Logged

MikeN
NATC Member

Father Jack, Happy Camper

Reply #34 - 12/26/06 at 01:01:58

Snow Angel wrote on 12/25/06 at 21:28:35:
Cannon EOS DsII Digital SLR

Smiley
............. Smiley

1991 454SS
2006 Toyota Tundra
2008 Toyota Tundra 5.7L RCSB (because God hates quad cabs.) ...

Keep Canada green....don't use emoticons. ...

IP Logged

Snow Angel
Global Moderator
STS Committee

I love snow!
Laramie, WY
Reply #35 - 12/26/06 at 08:33:39

It's sooo awesome. The model I want is the one I use for work. It's 11.1 Megapixals and it's hot... Oh the things I could do with that camera... Grin Grin

TarshaKaylea  
IP Logged

Snow Angel
Global Moderator
STS Committee

I love snow!
Laramie, WY
Reply #36 - 01/03/07 at 21:21:25

I'm thinking I'd like to show everyone the design - even if I'm not finished with it. That way, I can improve on it with suggestions from everyone! I have to take the file to work and PDF it because something's wrong with my software at home. I will try to post it up tomorrow evening in the members only area. Smiley

TarshaKaylea  
IP Logged

Snow Angel
Global Moderator
STS Committee

I love snow!
Laramie, WY
Reply #37 - 01/05/07 at 08:20:10

It's the day after, but I wasn't able to get home on lunch yesterday... anyways, I'm posting the design in the members area.

TarshaKaylea  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print